Monday, May 10, 2010

5 people I would love to meet



If you could meet any 5 people in the world, who would they be?
Here is a countdown of my picks:

Number five:
Paris Hilton
Can you imagine growing up the way she did? I can't. It would be so weird having everyone do everything for you and treating you like Royalty. I do think however, Miss Hilton would be much deeper and smarter than people make her out to be, plus she is funny, she'd be a good pal.


Number 4:
Barack Obama
What a cool experience it would be to meet the President! This one in particular would be special because he is the son of an immigrant who turned his life around and went to Harvard at a not so young age. Very inspiring. Anything is possible in this country, my son could be President. I love America, so yes, would be thrilled to meet him. Plus, it doesn't hurt he is the most handsome since Kennedy!



Number three:
Martha Stewart
Who doesn't like Martha right? I would just love to hang out with her. She knows all about hospitality and manners, oh I want to be like her!



Number two:
The Duggar Family- Michelle Duggar in particular
I just think this family is sooooo lovely! The way that they shine! They are beautiful and it's because they love the Lord. I would love to soak up all of Michelle Duggar's wisdom, what a sweet spirit and great mother. I want to be like her also! A mixture of her and Martha would be a good combo I reckon.





Number one:
Dolly Parton
 OH MYLANTA I LOVE HER!!!! I think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread. She is so beautiful and talented. She IS everything I love about America. Yes this is my one person I HAVE to meet!



So there you have it folks, who would yours be?




No comments:

Post a Comment